The New Zion Missions Ministry (formerly the Ladies Auxiliary) was organized in April 1938 under the direction of the late Mrs. Pearl Taylor, to take care of the sick and shut-in. The mission of the New Zion Missions Ministry is primarily evangelism. Our highest aspirations are to win the lost for Christ, to develop, equip and educate persons who have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior to engage in Christian Services.
We believe the fields are ripe for harvest and God is doing a new thing in our ministry, bringing forth a spirit of healing and revelation of God's love for all people. We have been created in God's image and for God's purposes. We rejoice, give thanks and praise for the diversity of God's creation found in our savior, Jesus Christ. We give God the glory!